In Association with Infinity Architecture
The Master Plan for Jordan-Hare Stadium at Auburn University creates a comprehensive long range plan for improvements to all areas of the Stadium focusing on the needs of the student-athletes, Auburn supporters, coaches, staff and university students.
The Master Plan will improve athletic facilities and infrastructure, recognizing and building on the qualities unique to Auburn. Implementation of the Master Plan will enhance the quality of experience of the student athlete and the Auburn community at large.
The Master Plan presents development and improvement options for many areas of the stadium as “Design Components” for implementation as funding becomes available. Some of the needs that will be addressed include: (Note, order does not indicate priority.)
1. Site improvements at entry gates, ticketing, and adjacent circulation.
2. Design to maximize recruiting.
3. Stadium aesthetic improvements of the existing structure, entries, and concourses.
4. Vertical circulation improvements for ingress and egress.
5. Investigate revenue opportunities through club seating and sponsorship.
Jordan-Hare Stadium is an integral part of Auburn athletics and with the implementation of the Master Plan, current improvements and future renovations will be in place to provide an exciting atmosphere and environment for the Auburn University Family for many years to come.